2 interesting discount baby stuff you don’t want to miss this weekend
Ha weekends, there is a reason we so look forward to them. Rest and relaxation but also amazing shopping opportunities especially when it comes to discount baby stuff.
Amazon is delighting parents and babies today with incredible deals. We have curated the two best that we are bringing to you attention.There you go.
Deal #1: Graco Swivi Seat 3-in-1 booster
Made: Mix of metal, plastic & cotton
- Booster is designed to grow with your child from infant feedings to up to table toddler booster meals
- The unique swiveling booster rotates, conveniently positioning baby for mealtimes and for bonding interaction with the whole family
- The only highchair featuring true infant cradle recline design, for baby’s earliest feedings
- Infant recline cradles baby perfectly for early feedings or as an early seat right at the table with the rest of the family
- Plush head and body support keeps baby comfy for early feedings and removes as your growing child needs more room
What’s special? This product enjoys a very high approval rate from parents judging by the 5 stars reviews. It is designed to fit your growing child that means you won’t need to buy a new one anytime soon and it can be shipped outside the US meaning you can gift it to remote friends or acquaintances.
Deal #2: Goomiboots – Smart stay on baby booties
Made: viscose and orgainc cotton
- designed for easy-on, stay-on protection
- modern sole prints
- gentle on the earth and good for baby’s feet
- 70% viscose*, 30% organic cotton (*bamboo-derived)
- S/M size, recommended for babies 6-15 lbs / 2.5-7 kgs
What’s special? It comes in 10+ different colors. You can browse to your heart content until you find the color you want.
That’s all for this weekend. Delight your little one with those discounted products. Don’t forget you can also gift them. You will brighten the day of the receiver.
Did you miss these deals? Don’t miss any deal again by signing up to our daily deal emails at the top right hand of this page.
Are you expecting? Or do you know someone who is about to become parents for the very first time?There is one critical document that most parents-to-be overlook until the very last minute and they kind of regret it. Click here to see what that document is or send it to someone who is expecting for the very first time.
Click here to go back to homepage