Top 5 best remote controlled toys
R/C toys, they are the kings of toys. We just like them, all ages and backgrounds. Here are the top 5 best R/C toys you can find on the market right now.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/k_J2KwalX8k” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
#5 – Hexbug Vex Series
- Design, build and drive this giant-sized HEXBUG from the ground up with VEX Robotics!
- The VEX Robotics Scarab includes 6 legs, 2 IR distance sensors and interlocking gears
- Drive manually with the remote control or program it to wander autonomously, mimicking real-life behavior!
- This kit is cross-compatible with other HEXBUG VEX Robotics kits
What’s special? Batteries included, ultra-light. Best for 8-15 years old.
#4 – MiP
Manufacturer: Wow Wee
- Equipped with GestureSense technology, any hand motion controls MiP. Using its free app on a compatible iOS or Android smartphone, you can drive it, play games & more all while MiP balances on two wheels!
- Immersive Personality: Your new buddy likes to have fun, and invites you to join. Show some praise, and MiP will be your new best friend, but push it down, and you’re in for an angry robot!
- Game Modes include: MiP, Tracking, Dance, Roam, Tricks, Cage and Stack!
- The App features: Drive, Path, Dance, Boxing, Battle, Stack and Cans!
- Box contains: 1x MiP Black Robot, 1x Balance Tray, 1x Stand and 1x Tray Sticker Sheet
What’s special? Ultra-lightweight, no battery included, for 8+ years old
#3 – PowerUp! 3.0
- The world?s first remote controlled paper airplane conversion kit has a 180 feet/ 55 meter range and a crash-resistant design
- Contains Bluetooth Smart Technology controlled by your smartphone (check compatible models below)
- Special template paper to ensure easy folding and flying spare, micro USB cable for charging, spare propeller and rudder
- Control by tilting smartphone or tablet right or left for maneuvering and ascend or descend using the throttle lever
- Features battery level indicator charging status indicator and range indicators and an Air Traffic Control attribute
What’s special? Exclusively for 14+ years old
#2 – Sphero Ollie
- iOS & Android compatible
- Apps: Driving & Programming
- Ollie will travel up to 6.3 m/s (20.6 f/s, 14 mph)
What’s special? Batteries included.
#1 – Parrot Minidrones jumping Sumo
- Jumps over 2.5 feet high and always falls back on its wheels
- Faultless directional stability with embedded technology that ensures perfectly straight paths and extreme turns
- FreeFlight 3 app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet through Wi-Fi and is free
- Swipe for perfect turns and hit predefined buttons for acrobatics like spins or jumps
- Equipped with a wide angle camera that streams live immersive views on the piloting screen
- Road plan mode to program a sequence of tricks and sounds to express mood
- Lithium-Polymer battery, rechargeable and removable, lasts up to 20 minutes and full recharge in 1 hour
What’s special? Very fast recharge. Batteries included. Available to ship outside the US.
There you go. The 5 best remote controlled toys of this Christmas and holiday season. Feel free to share it with your friends.
If you liked what your read, kindly consider joining our mailing list so that you’ll be the first to receive exclusive articles and deals as the holiday season is just getting started and there is still much to cover.
Lastly, leave your opinion below. Would you buy any of those as gift or for personal use? Or maybe you have already bought one, what’s your opinion? Thanks.